Massage Therapy is manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments) to enhance a person's health and well-being.
What Are The Benefits?
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow (the body's natural defense system).
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs to improve circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Release endorphins (the body's natural painkiller).
Meet Our Massage Therapist
Kathy Miles, massage therapist graduated from Miller-Motte Technical College in 2006. Since graduation Kathy has been giving amazing Swedish/Therapeutic massages all over the South Eastern Region.
30 minute massage $30
60 minute massage $60